20090719

next composition

Incredible, but today it rains agane. I did’t post into my blog almost 2 week. Was very much hot. When such wether is, I don’t want to think about nothing. And for my shame I haven’t been studying English all this time. Shame on me! I’ll try to make up for the lost time.

So, what new I became to know? Firstly, I found new thematic blog http://english-for-russian.blogspot.com/. From which I learned about the serial «Extr@». This serial is especialy for the people who are studying english for beginners. I have seen 3 parts — it’s very funy and maybe usefull. From this blog I learned about the podcast duncaninchina form YouTube. I have downloaded them and will watch on ipod, when go to work. Both this recources about British English, not American. This is what I need.

Also I try listen english song and simultaneously read their lirics. As a experiment I was listening Madonna’s songs. It’s not easy. When I was listening 3 word, there are 7 words indeed!!! English is very difficult for me.

The most terrible. what I totally don’t studying lessons from Rosetta and Livemocha... Becoause I’m finishing to write this text and begining to do exercises!

The image about how I study English.