20090719

tenses exercise

My brother plays football.
P I - My brother played football.
Did my brother play football.
My brother didn't play football.

P C - My brother was playing football.
Was my brother playing football.
My brother wasn't playing football.

P P - My brother had played football.
Had my brother played football?
My brother hadn't played football?

Pr I - My brother plays football.
Does my brother play football?
My brother doesn't play football.

Pr C - My brother is playing football.
Is my brother playing football?
My brother isn't playing football.

Pr P - My brother has played football.
Has my brother played football?
My brother hasn't played football.

F I - My brother will play football.
Will my brother play football?
My brother won't play football.

F C - My brother will be playing football.
Will my brother be playing football?
My brother won't be playing football.

F P - My brother will have play football.
Will my brother have play football?
My brother won't have play football.

Ann study English.

P I - Ann studied English.
Did Ann study English.
Ann didn't study English.

P C - Ann was studying English.
Was Ann studying English?
Ann wasn't studing English.

P P - Ann had studied English.
Had Ann studied English.
Ann hadn't studied English.

Pr I - Ann studyes English.
Does Ann study English?
Ann doesn't study English.

Pr C - Ann is studying English.
Is Ann studying English?
Ann isn't studying English.

F I - Ann will study English.
Will Ann study English?
Ann won't study English.

F C - Ann will be studying English.
Will Ann be studying English?
Ann won't be studying English.

F P - Ann will have studied English.
Will Ann have studied English?
Ann won't have studied English.

I am a doctor

P I - I was a doctor.
Was I a doctor?
I wasn't a doctor.

P P - I had been a doctor two years.
Had I been a doctor two years?
I hadn't been a doctor two years.

Pr I - I am a doctor.
Am I a doctor?
I am not a doctor.

F I - I will be a doctor.
Will I be a doctor?
I won't be a doctor.

F P - I will have been a doctor all my life.
Will I have been a doctor all my life?
I won't have been a doctor all my life.

The weather is bad.

P I - The weather was bad.
Was the weather bad?
The weather wasn't bad.

P P - The weather had been bad last week.
Had the weather been bad last week?
The weather hadn't been bad last week.

Pr I - The weather is bad.
Is the weather bad?
The weather is not bad.

Pr C - The weather is bad.
Is the weather bad?
The weather isn't bad.

Pr P - The weather has been bad all day.
Has the weather been bad all day?
The weather hasn't been bad all day.

F I - The weather will be bad.
Will the weather be bad?
The weather won't be bad.

F C - The weather will be bad next day.
Will the weather be bad next day?
The weather won't be bad next day.